Monday, July 20, 2020

Help You Master Consulting Cases, From A Bcg Offeree











About:

My name is Sebastian Burgess, an M.A. graduate from Cambridge University and Boston Consulting Group (BCG) offeree. My goal is to help you nail your interviews and land your dream consulting job!



I am a trained private tutor and have practiced 100s of hours of consulting interviews. I have mentored colleagues and classmates into jobs at top Consultancies and Investment Banks. 



With me you will learn how to nail a case study, personal fit questions, and we will identify the areas you can work on in order to develop your skills as quickly as possible.



Feel free to contact me with any questions!



Photo license: "Young Man in a Interview" by Amtec Photos is licensed under CC BY-SA



Reviews


: : : : :





Help You Master Consulting Cases, From A Bcg Offeree

No comments:

Post a Comment