Sunday, December 13, 2020

Coach You On An Unforgettable Speech Opening











About:

So you're ready to present to an audience but a little nervous about what to say?  Fear No More.  I have been challenged on multiple stages, classrooms just presented in front of all sorts of people, so there isn't a audience that I haven't tackled.

I'm Ernee Peppers and I've been entertaining speaking since grade school and didn't realize that I had a gift that everyone would love to have "No Fear of Public Speaking".  You and I will get the chance to chit chat video conference and tell me everything you desire your presentation to be. I will show you how you can make that happen.  Just think of me as your fairy godmother. I will teach you how to read your audience before you get on stage and how to keep them on the edge of their seats wanting more. I will show you how to use your nervousness to make you look like a pro on stage.I will also help find your authentic voice and you will deliver your dynamic speech while feeling real comfortable in your speech and master that stage.I will then capture your personality and write you a 2 min killer opening and closing that you will use time and time again.  

So I ask.  Are you ready?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment