Sunday, July 5, 2020

Provide Coaching To Prepare You For Success In College











About:

I am a Certified Life Coach. Success in College will help you to prepare yourself to improve in your college courses or to prepare for college.



I have 8 years of experience as a professor, teaching college students, (17 - 72 years of age) college success concepts.



Whether you are dealing with stress, low self-confidence, poor time management,  the inability to set effective goals, or trouble with reading comprehension, I can help you!



I can also help you to identify your multiple intelligences and learning styles. We can also discuss what academic major fits you the best. I want to see you succeed on this journey!



We will schedule your phone calls for the Success Call or Success Package within 2 days. I will work with your schedule to provide the call(s).



"Mrs. Brown changed my life and my attitude about my potential. She is the reason I am still in college"-J. Jenkins

 



Reviews


: : : : :





Provide Coaching To Prepare You For Success In College

No comments:

Post a Comment