Friday, March 27, 2020

Conduct Mock Interview And Coaching











About:

I'm here to make sure you'll ace this job interview and get you the job you want! 



My name is Karen Roziner, a mother of two kids and crazy-level ambitious business and personal development enthusiast. I bring my extensive knowledge of recruiting and coaching people to business and career success from over 10 years of team management experience.  



How are we going to do that through interview coaching?



  • We'll do a mock job interview to see where you currently stand

  • We'll work together to identify what is it that makes you stand out amongst your competition 
  • We'll Tackle the most common difficult-to-answer interview questions
  • You'll learn how to best present your strengths and relevant advantages 
  • You'll receive a customized written guide on how to continue preparing and practicing for your job interview
  • You'll have the option to have a repeat mock interview with me to validate your improvement




**Please contact me before ordering to make sure you're picking the right package for you!**



I can't wait to start working with you! 



Need help with your resume/cover letter? I offer interview coaching! Check my gigs on my profile. 

Reviews


:

Very pleasant and professional. Karen is an expert at what she does and brings a level of excellence to her work.

:

Very nice, professional, informative and patient. Highly recommended.

:

She has Deep Knowledge in this field and helped me with my interview prep. The feedback she gave really helped for my interview. highly recommended!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment