Saturday, July 11, 2020

Help You Overcome Fear And Procrastination In A 2 Hour Coaching Session











About:

Are you letting fear stop you from taking action on your big dreams and changes that you want to make?
Do you often procrastinate and put things off?
Are you ready to move out of the comfort zone and get excited and motivated again?
To really go for what you want?
If this is you then I would love to work with you and empower you to grow and overcome these obstacles on your path to fulfilling your dreams.



Here is what two clients that I worked with said:



"I was able to push through obstacles and break through procrastination.
You need to say that life coaching helps with procrastination. I didn't expect that..
You know, it's strange if I compare you to my previous coach, he is a seasoned coach
and I feel like you moved me ahead more than him, thats crazy."
R.E.



"I can do more and be more.. I really learnt a lot and I am really experimenting a lot. I think that I would not be able to do as many things as I am doing now or as I will do if it wasn't for your help and your coaching. Really thank you very very much."
Eduardo Bronstein

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I feel this was suitable as the first session for an ongoing coaching collaboration. I felt comfortable talking to him and I felt that he was really trying to do his best to guide me. Good experience and good communication.

:

Thank you for your honest feedback. As mentioned in the FAQ for some things multiple sessions are much better. Looking forward to our next session.

:

Elisha is very pleasant to interact with and has a lot of knowledge and great tips to pass on! Thanks so much!

:

great person to talk to

:

What a wonderful experience! Elisha was kind, communicative and easy to talk to. He analyzed my problems with procrastination and gave very insightful suggestions for growth. His questions forced me to introspect deeply about myself in a unique manner. I highly recommend Elisha as a life coach for those struggling with problems such as procrastination.







Help You Overcome Fear And Procrastination In A 2 Hour Coaching Session

No comments:

Post a Comment