Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Review Your Resume And Give Interviewing Advice











About:

Hello, I am Eniale! I have recruited in the Silicon Valley at Unicorn startups and FAANG companies my entire career. I've recruited and hired at every level - interns, new grads, mid-level and senior talent as well as executive leaders. While I specialize in engineering recruitment, I have recruited for HR, marketing, and program/product management too.



Having interviewed hundreds of candidates, I know what a successful resume looks like. I will help you revise and edit your resume and LinkedIn profile so it is concise and clear to recruiters (the gatekeepers) and hiring managers. Let's grab their attention right away and show exactly why they should talk to you!



Please note: 

Keep your resume to 1 page, 1.5 pages maximum



With my experience, I can ALSO give you valuable advice on:

  • How to connect with and respond to recruiters at every stage
  • How to optimize your resume for ATS (applicant tracking systems)
  • How to prepare for interviews (technical & behavioral)

  • How leveling works at FAANG and startups and how to aim for the right level (tied to compensation)

  • How to negotiate the best offer after interviewing

Reviews


: : : : :





Review Your Resume And Give Interviewing Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment