Thursday, July 2, 2020

Search And Apply Up To 150 Jobs For You











About:

If you have been having trouble finding the time to apply for jobs, you do not know where to search and generally need help in this department we are happy to help you!



The offer is to apply to 70 jobs for you for $40. We keep an organized record of the positions applied to. The applications are specific to your professional background. 



I have knowledge of many job search techniques.

I will search for all the new jobs you want to the positions you choose, Then I will Apply to all of them on your behalf online applications and be sending out your resume to each new employer.

I will also adjust your resume and cover letter to match the criteria of each job applied to.

keep an organized record of the positions applied to. The applications are specific to your professional background.



I need:

Resume (Pdf or Microsoft word format)

Cover Letter (Microsoft word format)



I will send a screenshot of all the application which I have sent your CV I will provide you with all the evidence of applied jobs.

please contact me before placing an order



Keyword: job search, apply, career advice, job hunting, search jobs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very responsive, committed to deadline ..

:

Amazing job! She delivered super fast. She picked out nice, quality jobs and I will be working with her again in the future.

:

Thank you you are also a great client look forward to working with you in near future.

:

The seller did a wonderful job handling my request. She continued to ask questions and make adjustments until everything was perfect. A pleasure to work with.

:

Decent job. Added the edit CV and cover letter just so the name of the company was changed in the submissions but upon looking at them there were extra spaces in the fields, company names all in CAPS, my name was misspelled in a couple in the applications and capital letters were not used. 7/10







Search And Apply Up To 150 Jobs For You

No comments:

Post a Comment