Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Create An Impressive One Page Resume And Cover Letter











About:

Job hunting is not the funnest thing in the world, but landing that one life changing career defining job is. Let me help you sculpt a resume to obtain your desired outcome.

With my 25+ years of corporate experience I can create/design a one page resume or rewrite an existing resume with key buzz words for your target industry.



Please contact me prior to purchasing a gig in order to have the best fit package for your needs.



Basic Package

  • One page resume with key buzz words


Standard Package

  • One page resume with cover letter


Premium Package

  • Two page resume with cover letter


Please consider me as your career enhancement partner to nab that job...!!

Good luck!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always a pleasure

Seller's Response:

Great to work with Pennie, always happy with her communication and final product. The price makes it a great value.

:

We had some unique challenges on our end, itspennie met them all with outstanding communication and personal compassion. It was wonderful working with her and we look forward to working with her in the future.

:

Excellent to work with...

:

The seller was very professional and prompt. My order exceeded my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment