Friday, November 29, 2019

Publishing Contract Consultation And Advice











About:

You've just sold your book to a publisher. Or, you're a self-publisher working with an editor, designer, or illustrator and need a contract for commissioned work. The trouble is, navigating a publishing contract is difficult and you need someone with experience to look over your contract and tell you where to push back, ask for more, ask for less.



At the basic level, I will annotate your contract, answer any questions, and advise you on how to optimize your earning potential and avoid the pitfalls that are so common for new authors. I'm happy to work on any type of publishing contract or licensing agreement.



My standard package offers the creation of a contract for your specific purposes, be it for self-publishing or to commission a cover design. Be as detailed as possible with what you need in the project requirements.



At my premium level (or as an add-on for the basic level), I will handle all communication on your behalf with your publisher. The timeline will also depend on your publisher, of course. My flat fee is is a cost-effective path for authors compared to the steep percentage charged by most book agents.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marie is fantastic! She is responsive, excellent with details and grammar, and supportive of the kids book project I'm working on. There are a lot of fakes on fiverr (I've had to report a few!), but Marie is legit and worth every cent. I will work with her again. Thanks Marie!

:

Thank you, Julia! Pleasure working with you. I can't wait to read this children's book of yours!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment