Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Redesign Your Resume For Tech Companies











About:

Please sent me a message before you buy any package. 



I am a senior software engineer with 12 years of experience. I have sent many CV over the years and been to the hiring side of Tech companies so i know exactly what someone wants to see in a programmers resume.



I will help you structure your resume in the best possible way to make sure it gets noticed by the hiring manager.

 

I will Create an Amazing Visual Resume that will Differentiate you from the Pack of Job Seekers in Your Industry, based on your LinkedIn profile.



I will provide you with the PDF and word documents in order to further edit it if it is needed.



you can see some more of my sample Templates here :



https://goo.gl/P6z3K5



but if you get the gig i will create 3 initial designs and then we will elaborate on any one that you will choose.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment