Monday, November 25, 2019

Create Your First Professional Level Resume











About:

My name is Charmaine Pocek, a USA-based Triple Certified Resume Writer and Corporate Recruiter showcasing 17+ years of experience in multiple industries.



I began writing on Fiverr in 2011, achieving 20,000+ positive reviews!  My success on Fiverr has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Ladders, Glassdoor, The Houston Chronicle, and career podcasts (Good Morning America).



Everyone has different needs! Please message me for a custom quote BEFORE you order for the best outcome - this gig is entry-level (little to no experience) ONLY!



Why Choose Me:



1. A complete overhaul of your resume/CV – grammar, style, keywords, and more

2. A powerful, attention-grabbing introduction

3. Achievement-based, metric-driven accomplishments

4. Ideas to improve content along with comments explaining changes

5. Content-forward, ATS-compatible, praised by industry recruiters + hiring authorities

6. Tailored cover letter (from scratch) easily modified for a variety of jobs

7. LinkedIn Profile Optimization - Step by step, very detailed Word document that goes over how to make changes and what improvements are needed.



I'm excited to work with you!



Charmaine Pocek, PhDc, MS, CPRW, CEIP, PRC 



Reviews


:

I compared my basic resume to the professional one that she created, and the difference is night and day. I only had 1 job experience, but she made it look so professionally done, even I was shocked. Her command on English is amazing. Can't wait to start applying for jobs. Thank you so much!

:

Gave exactly what I needed for revising my resume, Linkedin, and cover letter. For my first time using fiverr, sh has left a great impression on me through her work. She was very attentive with her comments and really helped with making the necessary changes in my resume.

:

Charmaine is a gem! She helped me so much with my resume and LinkedIn profile. She was very responsive, gave really great tips and recommendations on the best way to highlight my achievements.

:

Amazing! I've been struggling on the job hunt for a while now. This a great start to a new journey

:

The seller was wonderful and provided excellent work! I will recommend Charmaine to everyone I know. The work was exceptional!!




No comments:

Post a Comment