Saturday, November 30, 2019

Help You To Prepare For A Job Interview











About:

I will help you to get ready for an important interview in English, either you're seeking for a job in IT, Finance, Marketing and etc. We'll run through the most commonly asked and difficult questions, practice the proper use of grammar, I can give you advice on the CV and the covering letter if needed.  

I have lived in USA and Europe, I have experience teaching students with different levels of English, different age and culture background. I have an international TEFL certificate for teaching.

Feel free to contact me in English/German/Russian.

Reviews


:

Excellent instructor, helped me prepare for a telephone interview in English

:

To practice a telephone interview. Recommend.

:

She made an effort to deliver the job in a very short time and I can't be more satisfied with the result of this gig. I strongly recommend be11ahoney and her work! Thank you very much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment