Thursday, November 21, 2019

Perform A Mock Interview For Medical School











About:

Hello everyone! I am a 2nd year medical student who, not too long ago, went through what you're probably going through right now. The process of applying to medical schools can be extremely grueling, and having done it myself, I know exactly how tough it can be at times. Luckily for you, I'm here to relieve some of that stress! 



When I was applying to medical school, I did interviews at many locations. From this I realized common questions every medical school likes to ask, and some not-so-common questions that can potentially trip you up. I also served as the president of a large organization where I conducted dozens of interviews every year in my undergraduate. 



My experience with interviews could be extremely valuable in preparing you for, arguably, the most important part of your Medical School application.



In our mock interview, I will ask you questions selected based on your provided information (you may include a CV/resume, but don't feel like you must) and immediately provide feedback following your answer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I STRONGLY recommend this before your (traditional) med school interview(s)! BENEFICIAL but insufficient for MMI prep: I did this + will practice MMI ethical scenarios on my own. Over the phone (audio only), this experienced med student asked 10 questions, listened to my answers and provided insightful feedback/discussion/affirmation interspersed after each. It is intended to be 30 mins like a traditional med school interview (which has no time for feedback), but we agreed for more $ to extend to ~hour. He even researched my schools to prepare! I gained confidence + specific wisdom! Service oddly lacks upfront scheduling instructions/information but interview itself was professional/PERFECT

:

I've bought gigs from Dr. McGuire at least 4 times now and soundly say I have never been dissatisfied. On the contrary, he has exceeded my expectations! He is very respectful, communicative, and enthusiastic. I urge all who view his profile to go ahead and purchase his services! Its safe to say we are friends now too!

:

Most definitely. Looking forward to your future successes! Glad I could be helpful in your journey!

:

Excellent

:

Great advice and explains the reasoning behind his feedback well.




No comments:

Post a Comment