Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Provide Personalized Career Preparation











About:

Are you looking to land your next job or make a career change? You are one step away to reaching your goal!



Hi there! My name is Francisco, and I am a professional career coach with over six years of experience in Higher Education providing career advice to a culturally diverse population of students and alumni. I've reviewed hundreds of career documents and Linkedin profiles and met with over 500+ individuals. 



I have coached on the following:

  • Career Exploration
  • Career Transition
  • Interviewing
  • Strength and Skills Analysis
  • Networking and Relationship Building
  • Salary Negotiations


As part of my services, you will receive the following:

  • Personalized experience
  • Attentional to detail
  • 24-72 hour turnaround
  • Quick response time
  • ATS (applicant tracking system) knowledge
  • Revisions and designing available
  • Scheduled time for consultation


What I need from you:

  • Provide a resume (Microsoft Word, PDF, or Google Doc format) 
  • Linkedin URL (if possible)
  • Share your meeting preference


If you have any requirements outside the services listed above or further questions, feel free to contact me for support. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment