Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tell You About The Agents In Film Business











About:

How does the agent work in the film business consultation?

Do I need an agent to sell my script, of pitch it to a studio?

Like many of you out there, I had all those questions and no one who I know had the answer.  So, I had to go to a film consultant and paid big money for my consultations. 

One of my questions was about agents in the film business, how an agent works, where do I find them. What about those websites where you pay a small fee and they send your query letter to an agent?

All those questions were answered in my consultation with a film consultant.

This gig is for a word document consultation about your film agent questions only.  I won’t be able to answer any questions pass this document.

If you have questions about the doc, please do not hesitated to contact me. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment