Monday, November 25, 2019

Help You Become Your Own Recruiter











About:

I am an established staffing and recruitment professional who broke records for my previous employer, my biggest take home was £10k in a month, now I am here to help you do the same! I am knowledgeable with how the recruitment industry works and I am able to provide advice with all things recruitment!



Are you looking to enter the recruitment industry?


I am able to provide expert advice in how to get into the recruitment industry, whether you are looking to join the industry new or you are a new graduate looking into recruitment I am able to give you a 1-1 session to go through the following: 
  • Industry details
  • Interview prep
  • Role play 
  • Interview FAQs 
  • CV structuring
  • CV ammendments
  • Challenges you face currently
  • + More


Having been a graduate who has been in your shoes with little/no sales experiences I can give you tailored support to ensure you are confident and capable of succeeding in your new career in recruitment.



Want to find out more or want to know about how I will help you? Drop me a message! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment