Friday, November 22, 2019

Review And Assist In Writing CV Or Resume











About:

Looking for work? Need help with your CV or Resume? 



I am an experienced HR Analyst who has worked in recruitment for a number of years and for both large and small companies as well as headhunting. 



I am offering to review/critique your resume as well as edit, flesh out and completely rewrite it if necessary to help it really shine. 



My CVs have helped people secure employment in the past, however, I DO NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT OFF THE BACK OF MY CVS



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly efficient awesome quality! Always a true pleasure working with her! Keep up the amazing work! Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Delighted with final delivery.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic buyer! Absolutely loved working with you :)

:

It was great. I'm happy with my reviewed and revised CV.

:

Awesome buyer - so glad you are happy with the product! :) Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment