Saturday, September 5, 2020

Coach You To Confidence, Happiness And Success In Life











About:

As a professional coach I have helped people to become more confident, to find happiness and to make progress in life and in their career.



I have also helped people to:

* focus

* make decisions

* find clarity

* get better balance

* make plans

* sleep more soundly

* find more meaning

* overcome imposter syndrome and much more.



Coaching is a very flexible process and I can vary the length and frequency of sessions to suit you. Typically sessions are 3-weekly but sometimes weekly or fortnightly.



Between us, we can also adapt the style of coaching to what you want. Sometimes clients prefer me to listen more and offer more thinking space; sometimes they prefer me to provide more of my own questions, insights and perspectives.



Clients describe me as calm, insightful and understanding. My experience of coaching is that it really works, so if you are prepared to challenge yourself you can be confident of great outcomes. Watch my video to find out more.



Reviews


:

Amazing individual, he listened to my needs and we set up a plan on our first meeting. I'm scheduling in more sessions! would definitely recommend.

:

Graeme is absolutely the best! Great communicator and listener, always with delightful insights. Looking forward to booking more sessions pretty soon!

:

After the intro session, I signed up for the 4 hour coaching gig. It's going great so far and am looking forward to additional session with Graeme.

:

Graeme is great. During this intro session we were able to establish rapport and discuss needs. He is a patient listener and provides feedback at the opportune moments. I look forward to additional coaching sessions with him.

:

Great coach. Listened very closely, matched my thought patterns and carefully thought through his insight-bringing questions. Very focused on the coachee. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment