Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Ats Compliant Sales, Marketing And Hospitality Resume











About:

Are you ready to increase the level of your RESUME  and cover letter to a professional standard?



I am a recruiter with over 10 years working experience. I know what  it  takes to edit, design and match your resume and cover letter professionally from my several years of experience as a recruiter and writer.



The quality of a resume relies on its content organization and professionalism in expression. I use my experience to draft high-impact content, coupled with an attractive, relevant visual look. Every Resume I write is optimized for ATS - that means no more automatic rejections and wasted applications. 

Service Includes:

  1. A well written Powerful Profile Summary.
  2. Renowned experts in Resume keywords noticeable by ATS(Applicant Tracking System), optimization, and presenting you in the most professional, succinct way.
  3. A resume that will highlight your experience, key skills, core competencies, adding depth, value and strength.
  4. Resume written from the scratch OR rewritten with focus.
  5. Restructuring an existing resume in alignment to specific job target positions.
  6. Eye-catchy resume and cover letter to any recruiter.


I am readily available to attend to your need(s)

ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Talma was very responsive and produced very professional work. I was happy that the job was done so quickly.

:

Outstanding Experience! I appreciate the tip...

:

Talma is very professional, prompt and does great work. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

:

Talma did a fantastic job and created a wonderful resume for me in which I am very pleased. Would 100% recommend!

:

Great work and professionalism. Speedy turn around time!




No comments:

Post a Comment