Monday, February 24, 2020

Revamp And Design A Resume, Cover Letter











About:

Do you need a Professional Resume Design which can boost your chances to get a good job?



You are the right place. I will create a resume and cover letter that will make you an outstanding candidate for your dream job.



I will write an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionals.



Size:

1. Resume size: Standard

2. Letter size: Standard



My services are:

1. Professional Resume Writing and Design Services

2. Professional Cover Letter Writing

3. Delivery in 24 hours

4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

5. 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

6. Beautiful, clean, professional resume, CV, Letterhead and Cover letter

7. PDF, JPG, PNG, PSD & MS office Word source files are available



Please drop me a message if you have any questions.

Order me exclusively on Fiverr.

Thanks

Aminul



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job, I will order again to this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your positive review.

Seller's Response:

Very good job.

:

Very Good work done,I am more than happy

:

I always appreciate your time and work. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment