Friday, February 28, 2020

Conduct A Mock Interview And Provide Coaching On What To Improve











About:

I have over 15 years of experience across tech, financial services, and consumer product industries. From being in different roles as well as interviewing candidates, I know what hiring managers are looking for.



I will simulate an interview that will cover off on behavioral, leadership, and case study questions (dependent on which package you purchase). I will review your resume and the job description you're applying to and provide coaching so that you can be confident and perform your best during the real interview.



You just need to provide your resume and job description and I will tailor the interview questions and assessment based on the job that you are applying for.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A mock interview that I had with him went beyond my expectations. The depth of questions he threw helped me hone my stories a lot. He's very professional and responsive too. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great working with you Lauren and wish you the best on your career goals!

Seller's Response:

Albert is very responsible and professional for our mock interview. He asked me some questions that I didn't prepare before the mock interview, which is great because it can expand my mind. He also provides a very detailed, insightful feedback at the end. I am very confident about my onsite interview.

:

Thank you for the feedback guangzhao! It was great working with you and wish you all the best in your career goals!

:

Albert was very professional and asked great probing questions that helped me in preparing for my product manager interview. He asked a bunch well thought behavioral and case questions. He provided very good feedback by identifying the topics that went well or need further improvement. I was very happy with the experience and will definitely recommend others for his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment