Monday, February 24, 2020

Make You An Eye Catching Resume











About:

Want a professional looking resume that highlights your skills and qualifications? I'm your girl. I've researched what hiring managers and recruiters are looking for and will put your best qualities at the top; where they are sure to see in their 15-second scan. Not only have I researched resumes and cover letters, but I teach how to create both in my classroom and have had plenty of practice proofreading not only my students, but colleagues as well. This is a passion of mine and I strive to do it right and make your resume has that wow factor to help you move to your next position. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Well done, thank you. I will definitely use your services again.

:

Excellent service

:

The seller delievered the order to my specific recommendations, and even made a revision of my order upon request. The seller clearly made every effort to deliver high standards, and I am very pleased with the overall results of my order. Thank you!!! I am very happy!!! :-)

:

Thanks so much! Buyer filled out all requirements as asked and answered additional questions in a timely manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment