Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Your Mid Career Resume











About:

This gig will take your career to the next level - I won’t just edit your material, I will upgrade it to reflect your ambitions. I am Charmaine Pocek, a USA-based Certified Resume Writer and Recruiter showcasing 17+ years of experience across industries.



I began writing on Fiverr in 2011 earning 20,000+ combined positive reviews!  My Fiverr success has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Ladders, Glassdoor, and The Houston Chronicle.



If you are looking for director/executive packages please visit my other Fiverr gigs.



This gig includes:



1. Complete enhancement and transformation of your resume/CV – grammar, style, keywords, and more. 

2. Powerful summary of your abilities.

3. Achievement-based, metric-driven accomplishments.

4. New ideas to improve content along with comments explaining changes.

5. Industry-specific, ATS-compatible format praised by recruiters + hiring authorities.

6. Custom cover letter you can easily modify for future jobs.

7. LinkedIn Profile Optimization - step by step personalized guide to improve your professional profile and apply through LinkedIn.



I am excited to work with you!



Charmaine Pocek, PhDc, MS, CPRW, CEIP, PRC 

Reviews


:

I needed my resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile updated after not being modified for years. She did a fantastic job with all three! I especially liked the level of detail and care she took to ensure all information precisely targeted the type of job I am seeking. Also, she made sure to thoroughly complete revisions I requested and to answer all questions I had when asked. Everything was done in a very timely manner too. I'm very happy a chose her for the task! I'll definitely be using her services again in the future if necessary and will recommend her to friends/family as well.

:

I was completely lost when I needed to make my resume. The seller is excellent at what she does, and it only took a week.

:

Created a very professional resume from scratch for myself and translated two LinkedIn profiles into resumes. They came out excellent and would use this seller again!

:

I love that you were very understanding in addressing my concerns, fast and efficient. I love my new resume and thank you so much for all the suggestions.

:

Fantastic! Above and beyond expectations. Very responsive and provided timely feedback and revisions. I would love to recommend others about this. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment