Friday, February 28, 2020

Get You Out Of Your Own Way And Coach You To Success











About:

When I coach, I draw on teachings from the stoics, experiential methods, and a lot of personal experience formed over a decade of coaching to get you to your best self.



In the Advice format, we won't be able to get into deeper issues, only the biggest problem and how you can work to solve it. 



In Habit Re-Tooling, we take a more collaborative approach to getting through a deeper issue that is holding you back. This is best if you think you're just about on the cusp of something and just need an outsider perspective.



In Master of You, we meld presentation with interaction to get you the most value. I have prepared content with specific time set aside each session for question and answer. Your best value (I know, I priced it!).



You MUST have a webcam in order for me to complete this gig. I use Zoom to coach; it's a free software.



The delivery time is 3 days because I should always be able to get a time scheduled for our first (or only) meeting within 3 days (most likely sooner).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment