Friday, February 28, 2020

Help You Negotiate Your Salary Effectively











About:

During my 12+ years of experience in Recruitment, I helped over 450 people to find a job they wanted.



I have a Master Degree in Psychology and I worked with startups, medium and large organizations like Concentrix, Sutherland, HP, Softserve, Accenture, etc.



My specialty: Junior, Mid, Senior or Leadership roles in Technology, Outsourcing, Engineering or Business Administration (HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Admin), based in Europe.



All I need to start: your CV (or LinkedIn profile) and a job offer, relevant to your interests.



My proven expertise:



  • teach you how to define your salary expectations and present them at the interview. 
  • identify the tricky questions you might get and train you how to respond to them.
  • create and support a complete job search strategy: from how to start and select the top job offers to the successful job offer negotiation. 


With each package you get a BONUS gift from me: 3 email replies or 15 min call time, ad hoc, whenever you need it (I will respond asap).



This gig is for Leadership roles. For Junior to Senior roles, please visit my other gig, thank you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment