Monday, February 24, 2020

Guarantee You A Speaking Role In A Movie











About:

***I just moved to Hollywood last week. I still havent taken an acting class AND I'm working all the time.



***** After 4 months of moving away from my small town and moving to Hollywood. I have booked 2 movies, 1 mtv gig, two music videos and a trailer.****** ALL BECAUSE OF THE PLAN!



My E book will show you how you or any family member can get a speaking role in a movie without ever taking an acting class. This is not extra work. This is not for commercials. This is not for theatre. This is for the movies. . Guaranteed! This is a 20 page E-book that has the step by step secret that I used to eventually get a leading role in a feature film without taking any acting classes.



This gig will save you hundreds and thousands of dollars on the do's and dont's in this industry.  If you follow this plan you will achieve the dream. I did. I did it at 17 years old and I'm sharing the secret.



Have a teen or toddler that wants to act? This is perfect. I normally sell this E-book on my website for 9.95.



Dreamed of being in the movies? This is it!!!!



I live in a small town in Idaho and if I can do it so can you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very good service

:

Great Buyer

:

I'm currently reading it, and it's a great eBook. Thank you so much to the seller for sharing it with everyone. I appreciate the book, and suggest it to anyone who is wanting to become a big screen actor.




No comments:

Post a Comment