Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide Professional Mentorship And Coaching Services











About:

I will dedicate my operations and hiring management experience to your success. I will review your resume and cover letter using the same criteria that I use in a professional setting and provide my recommendations for improvement. I will also discuss career or professional development opportunities with you via phone, Skype, or another application.



With the Standard and Executive package, I will commit to providing bi-weekly check-ins to ensure accountability to your goals and progress. The Executive package includes a 45-minute mock interview/presentation to help prepare you for any public speaking commitments you might have. The Executive package also includes one (1) month of e-mail support to assist with any issues or questions that might arise during our contract.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment