Monday, February 24, 2020

Consult With You To Get An Awesome Tech Internship











About:

I have had over 200+ interviews and over 30+ offers for various tech internships and received full-time and internship offers from companies such as Dragonchain, Microsoft, SpaceX, NASA, VMware, Booz Allen Hamilton, Northrop Grumman, famous tech startups, etc. 



After five years of applying for internships and having lots of success, I will be able to apply these principles to your resume/cover letter/LinkedIn as well. I have written a book about my process that can be found on Amazon.com by searching - The Tech Intern Blueprint. The course can be found online as well.



We will work through the steps I outline in the book and get you on your way to being successful!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment