Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Review Your Resume And Provide Professional Advice











About:

I will review your resume and provide back an analysis on the quality of your resume. I am experienced financial executive who has reviewed over a thousand resumes. I have recruited professionals at a Fortune 100 company as well as a start-up company. I know what a good resume looks like and I can identify areas where you can improve and suggest other credentials you may want to obtain to increase your likelihood of being competitive for your desired role. At a very affordable cost you will receive very candid insight from a decision maker. My main job is to critique your resume, so if you are looking for a pat on the back this gig is not for you. My job is to find potential areas for improvement so you have to be willing to accept constructive criticism knowing that the intention is for my feedback to help strengthen your likelihood of successfully landing a job.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment