Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Provide Job Mock Interview Practice And Feedback











About:

20 years Business and Recruiting Experience



Hi, I'm Emma and I have spent over 20 years in professional marketing, management and leadership roles. I have interviewed and hired many professionals across my career and built stellar, high performing teams in the process. 



Over the course of my professional management career and throughout my experience of being a hiring manager, I have learnt that in order to be a successful, set yourself apart and be noticed, you need a number of key attributes - not just preparedness.



With this in mind, I would love to help you win that job. My long career in marketing, personal brand management and team management will help you to do just this.  

 

What you'll get: 



  • A multi-question mock interview with coaching & feedback on your answers 
  • What to do at the end of your interview
  • Written follow up and recap of our session along with my top tips tailored to you. 

Qualifications

  • Degree in Business & Marketing
  • Certificate in Change Management

  • 20 years experience in marketing & business 
  • 20 years experience in hiring people & teams 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment