Sunday, May 31, 2020

Prepare And Groom You For That Next Big Interview











About:

Hello I Charisse and I want to prepare you for  your next big interview! Especially if you have not done it in a while, and you're ready for that promotion, place your order! I will help you with confidence and to be ready!  



I will teach you how to answer:

  • Tell me about yourself
  • What not to say
  • How would your colleagues describe you?
  • What your strengths are 
  • What your weaknesses are
Live session

mock interview, also known as a practice interview, is a simulation of an actual job interview. It provides you with an opportunity to practice for an interview and receive feedback.



  • 40 Minutes
  • Panel Interview Prep

  • Group Interview Prep
  • Virtual Interview Prep


Reviews


:

definitely will be working with again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment