Sunday, May 24, 2020

Provide 7 Day Professional Accountability Coaching











About:

The reason many do not achieve success is not because they lack the knowledge or the skills, it is usually because they lack a good accountability partner.

  • Set up a great accountability system today by hiring me as your coach

As your accountability coach I'll walk you through your goals faster and farther, because you chose to fly your way to success with an instructor by hiring me as your Coach.

I provide an intensive one-on-one Life-coaching for clients providing clarity and accountability in 3-7 days or one month using different tools,world-class coaching framework and models.



All sessions are online by emails, WhatsApp and ZOOM with a 15 minute or more scheduled live call / telephone coaching sessions.



This is the missing link between your ideas and results, the bridge between your goals, strategies and their timely execution.



I also provide cutting-edge coaching frame work to get you to the advantage side in  career, personal finance, it gets you out of inaction, procrastination, depression or recession



I look forward to working with you and unlocking new levels of transformation as WE work together



Send me a lovely message now and let's get started :) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Emmandus was very professional in his approach. I am very thankful to him for helping me be accountable.

Seller's Response:

Wow! 😊😊🙏🏾Thanks for the kind words. It is always great working with you. I love your great personality with great spirit. and your commitment to your goals while applying the actionable plans, tools and frameworks we have marked out. I celebrate your success now and always. I am glad he's very coachable and takes great responsibility for his goals

Seller's Response:

Emmanuel is a top-notch accountability coach. If you are serious about crushing your goals. I suggest working with him...

:

Wow! Thanks a billion for your kind words. I love your positive spirit and energy. You are unstoppable and I will work with you again and again. Keep crushing your goals

:

Excellent service. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment