Thursday, May 14, 2020

Review Your Business School Application











About:

Joining a top European Business School is as much challenging as it is rewarding. With the prospect of doubling your salary in most cases (Financial Times, 2018), acceptance rates into these top programmes can be as low as 18%.



My objective is for you to be part of that 18% by helping you at the most selective stage: landing an interview.



My experience comes from both learning and teaching. Having received offers from multiple top European Business School, I studied in two of them for my Bachelor and Masters degree: IE University and London Business School.



These internal and external perspectives made me realise that business school recruiters do not buy into a CV, but into a Personal Story.



After helping many friends get into top European Business Schools like London Business SchoolLondon School of EconomicsHEC Paris or St Gallen, I now want to help YOU land the interview of your dreams.



Before ordering, please message me to clarify your objectives and set up a work plan that matches your needs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment