Saturday, May 9, 2020

Build You A Resume











About:

Please read before ordering: 



Please message me before you place an order. 



If you want a specific format, please let me know. 



My edits and resume building are based on US hiring and human resource practices.



I will only provide one revision with the basic order. 



I have 7 years of hiring, reviewing applications, and sitting on interview teams. I will provide you a resume that is unique to your skill set, as well as your perspective job and career. In order to make this an effective resume, I will ask you for your information which includes your contact information, work experience, education, special skills. Customization to the job description and career is what makes my service stand apart from other resume writing services. Please provide me with a job positing or formal job description. I will offer an extra revision for $5. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller didn't follow my instruction in one go and then at the end complained that did 5-6 revisions, thou not capable of following simple instructions and pay attention to details. Very bad experience,

Seller's Response:

Sending someone a resume with no direction, then changing expectations every time. Very frustrating. Provided over 6 revisions to the buyer on a small gig. Obliviously buyer wanted to cancel to get free work.

:

Great to work with and understands what I needed will do business again! Highly recommended

:

Great job fast service

:

Great experience very professional work




No comments:

Post a Comment