Saturday, May 23, 2020

Assist You In Landing A NYC Government Job











About:

Looking for a job with great benefits, job security and the ability to work on great projects that serve the public? There are endless opportunities to work for the City of New York and there is a job where you can apply your skills. Whether you are a native New Yorker or from out of town there are many things that you may not know about applying for a NYC government job. When I first applied I had a ton of questions about how to apply, what salary could I expect, what expectations are during the interview process, and what experience is needed. I looked through reddit, youtube and I had trouble finding any up to date or relevant information. I found this very strange given that the City of NY is the largest employer in NYC with over 325,000 employees who serve millions of residents.



I will help navigate you through the process and share everything that I know including:

  • the application process, 
  • timeline, 
  • salary, 
  • city exams, 
  • resume and cover letter building 
  • promotions and much more. 


I will provide you with

  • sample job postings + explanation
  • cover letters, 
  • resumes, 
  • links to helpful websites

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment