Friday, May 29, 2020

Give You Career Advice And Business Tips











About:

Not sure what's coming up next ? Would u like to know how to find a career you love ? 

I am a professional Career adviser and an experienced Business Consultant. No matter where you are with your career, I will get you to your destination. From that internship to your dream career. 



  • If you're looking to change your line of work I will help you craft the perfect connections with meetings, letters, resumes and so much more 


  •  I edit resumes and provide ninja tactics to bubble up your resume at the top of the application list. 


  • Please note that my rates are at for a limited time 10 % of their usual offline version, as I've only now started with fiverr and require a client base, you can expect to be served with full enthusiasm and rigor.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment