Saturday, May 9, 2020

Provide Career Counselling Pertaining To Your Query











About:

Greetings to everyone!



Welcome to my gig :)



I am a career coach assisting young individuals and working professionals on:

  • Choosing a career path
  • Career development
  • Career progression
  • Job selection
  • Job-skill fit
  • Resume/CV development
  • Group discussion and personal interview queries


I love talking to different people and understanding about their outlook vs. the world, to bridge a gap within.(Since even I encountered this problem and was in a similar situation at some point). 

I will also assist you regarding roles you can pursue in different organisations depending on your interests and background.



There comes a phase in every other persons life when they think

 "What after my graduation? What after my schooling? Which field to switch to? Am I doing justice to myself by choosing a field?" and more..



That's where I come into picture! I will ensure that all your doubts and dilemmas are cleared by helping you find a path. :)



Please feel free to ask any questions before placing order :) 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment