Monday, February 3, 2020

Provide Career Coaching Using My Recruiting Expertise











About:

As a recruiter, I've worked with thousands of candidates and employees, and now I'm here to set you up for success before, during, and after your job search. No matter where you are in your career, I'm here to help you get to where you want to go.



I will:

  • Send you a link to my calendar where you can schedule your consultation via phone, Skype, Google Meet, or Zoom.
  • Review your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and additional context to prepare for our call.
  • Help you create a concise, impactful narrative about your career and accomplishments.

  • Provide techniques to secure the job offer and/or severance package that you deserve.
  • Walk you through how to navigate difficult situations at work from managing stakeholders and resolving conflict to asking for a raise and positioning yourself for a promotion.
  • Give you the tools to build your confidence and achieve your professional goals.
  • Be available for follow-ups after the initial consultation at no extra charge.

Reviews


:

Talking to Alex was great, really helped me clarify and organize my thoughts going into an interview and give me some perspective for my next steps!

:

Great straight forward talk, totally recommend it.

:

It was great talking with Alex. She genuinely shared her insights and provided useful tips. Thank you so much, Alex!

:

Alex is very enthusiastic and she wants to help! I felt very comfortable with her approach from the first moment and she is very encouraging. Alex is very personable and professional and she is a true coach. Her passion for recruitment is very evident and it will be a great asset for any client.

:

I booked in a session with Alex with the aim of clarifying my career goals by highlighting the aspects of previous roles that I would like to pursue. From our first communication, Alex was friendly and helpful. I gained so much more from my 30 minute session than I ever imagined I would, and have come away with much more clarity and awareness of the direction I would like to be heading. Alex was professional, knowledgeable and clearly an expert in her field. One thing I really appreciated was she gave honest but much needed feedback on areas where I may have had unrealistic expectations. Highly recommended to anyone looking for career coaching! Looking forward to our next session!




No comments:

Post a Comment