Friday, February 14, 2020

Share My Top 6 Figure Income Tips











About:

My name is Chawn Young, the Conscious Career & Business Strategist. I am the CEO/Founder of Career Metrics University. Before starting my own business, I managed a $400M program for a Top Ranked Fortune 500 Company which led to the discovery of a powerful secret. During my time in Corporate America, I earned 6-figures totaling $1M in just a few short years with NO COLLEGE DEGREE! And over 90% of my clients have been able to land their ideal jobs and 6-figure income leveraging my tried and proven 6-Figure Income Model which impacts millions in additional income for them a year.



As part of this offer, you will receive:



  • Basic>>>Top 5 6-Figure Income Tips
  • Resume Recommendations>>>3 recommendations to improve your chances of earning 6-figures based on my proven model
  • Resume Revision>>>I will update your resume to include strategies from my 6-Figure Income Model


To learn more about me, check out the following links.



  • Students Reviews (does not include the latest reviews):www.careermetricsuniversity.com/student-reviews
  • Resume Website: www.chawnthestrategist.com
  • Portfolio: www.careermetricsuniversity.com/portfolio
  • Proof of income is available upon request






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment