Saturday, May 2, 2020

Conduct A Mock Interview And Provide You With Feedback











About:

Are you having trouble passing interviews? Do you feel unprepared, nervous, or unconfident when you walk through your potential next employer’s door? Worry no more as I have more than 12 years of experience helping people just like you not only pass interview but land their dream jobs. I’ve gotten hundred of people jobs at top blue chip companies like Amazon, Apple, Disney, and Johnson & Johnson. Depending on your needs I’m able to:



- Critique your CV and see how well it matches with a job description

- Conduct a mock interview so you can practice and build confidence

- Provide you with coaching, helping you identify your career goals and brainstorm a job search strategy



Let me help you articulate your experience, nail that next interview, and beat out the competition. Message me should you have any questions. I look forward to partnering with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment