Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Your Resume Or CV Professionally











About:

Welcome!

"Are you looking for an awesome design? you are at right place."

Hello! I am Saif, expert in Graphics Designing. I have extensive experience in the said field. I love the field of designing. My past experience will help you to build your career.

Remember: Before placing order must read gig's description carefully and thoroughly. Otherwise, it can be the cause of cancellation of your order

If you need urgent delivery, must contact me before placing order to discuss your work and confirm whether I am available or not. 

In this gig:

1) I'll design or re-design your resume/CV that will be professional, eye-catching and up-to-date standard.

2) I will give proper shape to your resume/ CV.

You will get extra:

  • FREE 2 or more than 2 pages Resume or CV 
  • 24 or less hrs Express Delivery (usually I deliver in a few hours)

 Note:  1) I only design/ redesign resume/CV  or cover letter.

  2) I do not provide resume/ CV or cover letter writing services.

3) If you want to add or edit something in your resume/ CV then you will have to provide details

I love to hear 'Hi' from you.

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller - courteous, quick to respond to any questions and happy to make the edits requested. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate you and o will be contacting you for another resume with a different design and a color this time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. You are always welcome.

Seller's Response:

Good seller, who made changes as requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment