Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Coach You On How To Publish Your Book And Make More Money











About:

I'm a successful author and I've published over 50 books of my own on Kindle with multiple #1 BestSellers. I now own a publishing business and we've been helping authors worldwide for years. 



But here's the best-kept secret: The money is not in the book! There are essential steps you MUST take to earn more money with your book. I've done this and can teach you what YOU need to do in order to maximize the return on investment with your book.



Anyone will tell you that to be successful, you need a mentor or coach. I've been down the road and made all the mistakes--let me teach you so you can be set up for success from the start!



My basic gig covers all you need to get started and I'll guide you through the process in a 30 minute session.



Upgrade to the Plus gig and you'll also get two 15 minute strategy sessions AFTER our initial consult to help answer any outstanding questions.



The Premium version gives you all of the Plus benefits as well as insider secrets to help optimize book sales and reach more readers: getting reviews, which Facebook groups can help your book's growth, how to reach different market segments, and using your book to help launch your business.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment