Friday, February 21, 2020

Write Or Edit Your Resume, Cv And Cover Letter











About:

Do you know the secret of a candidate that usually attract the interest of an employer?

It’s simple; the answer is a WELL-FORMATTED, PROFESSIONALLY-STRUCTURED, and UNIQUE RESUME or CV.

So if you just graduated from school/university and you are in search of a new job, then give me a chance to help you write an interest-arousing CV/Resume.

My services include:

  • Resume/CV 
  • Cover letters
  • Interview advice
  • Editable formats 
  • Customized packages
  • Total Satisfaction or Money back guarantee
  •  Unlimited Revision until you are satisfied.

It’s time for you to get that your dream job. Take action and order my gig today, and you will be most glad you did.



Simple Steps..

  1. Message me before ordering for availability to avoid any future confusions
  2. Provide the relevant information. (Read FAQ for more details)
  3. I will make the Professional Resume/CV
  4. You will be satisfied, that's it!!!



Fast Delivery 

I'm only making a max of two page Resumes/CVs

I'm not writing the work exp section



--------------IMPORTANT NOTICE--------------

    Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment