Friday, February 21, 2020

Prepare You For A Successful Job Interview











About:

With a DBA in Industrial Organizational Psychology and over five years in Human Resources Management, I have interviewed thousands of professionals globally, for different roles and in various industries. 

As a Career Consultant, I have assisted thousands of candidates with identifying their ideal career path, navigate through a career transition, and achieve their dream career goals.

I will conduct a simulation of a real interview with you. During the interview, I will teach you how to analyse a job description, how to understand what the company is looking for, and how to adapt your style and responses to it. I will also coach you on the best approach to answering difficult questions, and give you feedback on your answers and your body language.

As a Talent Acquisition professional, I know what companies are looking for and I will share that knowledge with you, so that you are well prepared to obtain your dream job!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment