Monday, February 17, 2020

Be The Next Generation Leader











About:

All funds will be donated to the startup of OvercomeHQ (Nonprofit Organization)

Hello future, my name is Erik and my passion is to lead, inspire, and drive others to become a greater self.

With a foundation of faith, stoic philosophy & love for leadership, all coaching will be tailored to help you lead your own path. At OvercomeHQ we take every approach to provide the tools to become innovative & motivational individuals, while being coached and mentored.

By identifying strengths & weaknesses, you develop skills, allowing you to gain the confidence both personally and professionally! I am able to give you an unbiased, objective view, without reproach

Our mission is to lead, inspire and drive, individuals and teams to become greater. 

Get ready to be motivated!!

All coaching sessions are conducted via, video/voice call (FaceTime or Google Hangouts) Additionally there will be a daily accountability checkup as well. If you wish to order these services, please contact me beforehand. I want to ensure that we can discuss what your expectations are from this experience. 

I also offer pro bono work as well, message me if interested. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment