Friday, February 14, 2020

Create A Beautiful Custom Resume Or CV For You











About:

  1. I will Build you a beautiful resume with unlimited creativity and customization. Your satisfaction is our happiness & success
  2. I can also build your resume out of your own pure imagination ( It requires some outlining and little or less drawing on paper and some cooperation from you).
  3. If you want me to build a resume from scrap using my imagination, I can do it for you.
  4. I can also build you additional letters and attachments which are connected to your resume upon your request. 
  5. I can also create and improvise your LinkedIn profile upon your request. 
  6. If you want, I can also send your original source files for your own customization upon selecting a specific category and your request.
  7. My Motto is SIMPLE BUT NO BULLSHIT but if you like me to do some fancy stuff for your resume, I can. 


I CAN ALSO

  • Complete revamp of it.
  • Create a catchy career summary to grab the attention of the recruiter.
  • Design into a word document that can be adjusted.
  • Create accomplishment based bullets that will pass the Applicant Tracking System test.


Kindly contact me before placing an order.



I  am excited to be part of your success.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment