Monday, February 17, 2020

Be A Communication Coach For You











About:

I am a Communication Coach who is able to teach a variety of communication skills: interpersonal communication, nonverbal communication, small group communication, persuasion, public speaking, crisis speaking, etc. I teach communication skills to help individuals become more successful in their communication whether that takes places in a business or personal setting. I have experience in news reporting to where I can even help with on-camera communication. Communication is important in life because we were made to communicate with one another. Let me help you with gaining those skills so that you can have a life where you are confident in your communication output and able to create relationships with others. I also provide a service of being a communication representative for those who need someone to speak on their behalf whether it would be for business or personal. If you have a pitch to give on a new business opportunity and need someone to be your communication representative to network with other companies, give a presentation for your clients, or need someone to just communicate I would be happy to help. Open to all questions so please ask.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment