Sunday, February 16, 2020

Help You Secure The Money Bag And Get A Job In Corporate











About:

Basic - I will review your resume and provide tips to help you make it more relevant and attractive. I will provide the feedback to you via email.



Standard - This resume review will help you get your resume in order for your next job. I will have a 30-minute consultation with you and you will receive helpful edits and suggestions to your resume.



Premium - This service will support you through identifying a job and submitting your application. On our first 30-minute call, I will give you tips on how to find the best jobs in your industry. I will find 5 jobs for you, in your location. I will take your current resume, edit and enhance it, and return it to you. 



For an additional charge, I can also help you prepare for phone or in-person interviews.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment