Thursday, February 20, 2020

Help You Get A Management Consulting Career Via Resume Advice











About:

Would you like to get started on a new career in management consulting.  Do you want to know how to get your foot in the door?  Get real advice from a fortune 500 management consultant with 15 years of experience, who will give you the real deal advice on your resume and cover letter so you can land the career of your dreams in the management consulting field.  



I have worked with some of the biggest organizations in the world including the Navy, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Department of Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, National Science Foundation, and the International Development Bank.  I can help you!



This is an exclusive Fiverr offer.  And unlike other Fiverr providers, I specialize in providing advice only on the management consulting field.  You are getting specialized knowledge custom tailored to you and your needs, and not generic assistance from someone who has never worked in the field.



I wish I had access to this kind of advice when I was just getting started.  And now you can!



Get started today on the career of your dreams and sign up for this gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy to get a template of much needed management consultant CV. transition from academia to industry is my challenge however i am confident now, thanks mate.

Seller's Response:

Valuable feedbacks!

:

Great working with you! Best of luck on your career journey! If you ever need anything else, just let me know. Happy to look over your cover letter or help you navigate the interviews.

:

Great feedback that is both relevant to my field and well presented. Worth the money and would highly recommend to anyone looking for good factual advice.

:

Amer was great to work with. He helped me assist him by providing all the information I needed to guide him in the right direction. I wish you the best of luck on your journey Amer. Feel free to give me a buzz if you ever need some additional advice.




No comments:

Post a Comment