Thursday, February 6, 2020

Search And Apply Your Dream Jobs











About:

Hi, If you are facing Anxiety finding the time to apply for jobs, you do not know where to search job and commonly need help in this section I am pleased to help you!



My Services: The offer is to apply 45 jobs for you for $15. We retain an organized record of the positions applied to. The applications are specific to your professional background.



Please send a message before making an order to discuss any further details. 



Services I am providing:-



  • Job Search
  • Job Apply
  • Resume posting
  • Career Adviser 


Stuff needed before order:



  • Your Resume (Pdf or Microsoft word format)
  • Your Cover Letter (Microsoft word format please.
  • General Information (Salary, Location, Part time/full time)


For Remote Jobs please check my other gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/miqdadshirazi/search-and-apply-jobs-on-your-behalf

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank for the help!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure, welcome

Seller's Response:

I needed assistance looking for a job that would fit my career goals while working full-time currently. Seller was very excited to get started and was flexible due to the time difference between us. If you need help looking for opportunities, I recommend using miqdadshirazi.

Seller's Response:

Great work. Highly recommend

:

My Pleasure, Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment